Donnerstag, 10. April 2014

"Supergood" days

Wednesday, 9th April 2014
written by Meret Floeth

Today started like every day since our exchange students have holidays: After waking up at 6:30 am without an alarm clock, as every day since I am in Australia, I went out for a walk with the super-cute dog of my host family, Rosie and had a short swim in the Pool afterwards.
Together with the family we decided to go to the Theme Parks, which are very close to our home. They bought me a “VIP-Pass” for the Parks, which means that I can go to every theme park with my pass so I didn’t have to pay every single time.
We started with movie world, and even though I wasn’t the biggest fan of theme parks before, I am now! There were three of us, my exchange partner Christie, her friend Genie and me, and we had so much fun, I didn’t expect it before.
Because the day was pretty hot, we decided to go to another park, called wet ‘n’ wild, which is a water fun- park with many water slides and also ordinary rollercoasters and it was fun again, but not as good as movie world!
The parks close at 5 pm so there was some time left and we decided to go to the beach and the view we had to surfers paradise was fantastic, just like the whole atmosphere, when the last surfers left the water and small groups of friends sat together and had a picnic for dinner or were just looking at the beach.
All in all, I can say that this day was a perfect day in Australia, and I’m looking forward to many others like this.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen