Samstag, 5. April 2014

Holidays are about to come

Friday, 4th April 2014

written by Jennifer Bienemann

The 4th April was the last day of school before the holidays. It had been a

normal school day until lunch break. The normal school included the roll up
and briefing with our teachers at 8:20am, afterwards we had to sign in for
class at senior services hub because we were late for our first period
which had been Englisch, since it had been the last day before holidays we
only played a few games, for example a kind of Stadt-Land-Fluss.



After that we had math where the class had to write a test and I was just
reading my book. I was glad when we had recess, we sat down at the ground,
ate and chatted.



Humanities followed the relaxing break (recess) and the class had to do group work
about the steam engine. Normally we would have had lunch break then but instead
of lunch break we were taking the busses to a tennis court and had a
competition against another school. I couldn't play so I relaxed a bit with
another German exchange student, Anastasia.



After the game we got back to school and everyone had to clean out all the
stuff from their lockers and since holidays are about to come, everyone was in a
good mood.



When we got home we had afternoon tea and chilled. When my exchange student
Sarah and her sister had to go back to school for their dancing lessons, I
stayed home with their dad and watched television and went for a run on the
treadmill.


After that we had dinner and watched some movies.


All in all it was a normal school day and a lazy afternoon for me (which I
really needed after this nice but busy week...)



I guess everyone is glad and thankful for the holidays now, therefore I
wish the Australians nice holidays and all my school mates and the teachers
in Germany a nice week at school and of course a nice Easter break.



Yours, Jenny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen