Samstag, 12. April 2014

The last day at the Gold Coast

Saturday, 12th April 2014
written by Luca Haurand

Today is Saturday and also the last day we will spend here on the Gold Coast. There were not any plans from the school for the weekend, so I spent the night with my exchange student at Ruben and Valentine's house. 


I woke up at 7am and got up at 8:30am and made my breakfast and waited until the other guys woke up as well. We spent some hours there and later we drove home to get ready for the beach and lunch at Currumbin Beach Club with my family and Ruben and Valentine's as well. We had a great view over the coast from the restaurant.

After lunch we went down to the beach and went swimming and we laid in the sun. We went home at 3pm so I had enough time to take a shower and pack my stuff for tomorrow when we will leave. At 6pm we drove to the AFL game and had a great time there and it ended at 10pm.

It was a very good last day to relax on the Gold Coast with my friends and the family and to get ready for the other two weeks of our trip. I hope that I am going to see all of them again very soon.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen